Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Saturday · September 26, 2020
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Manageable patient census with generous staffing and APP support.
- Student loan repayment options.
- Opportunity to teach residents and be involved in medical research (if desired).
- The list of activities goes on and on!
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center - the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- Hawaii Group Welcoming Hospitalists.
- The outdoor activities include: water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spear fishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others.
- The Queen's Health System in Honolulu, Hawaii is expanding its Hospitalist team!
- Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in these all year-round.
- In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene.
- Generous signing bonus.
- TOP Tier compensation plan with bonus incentives and lucrative benefit package.
- The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot.
- Seven on, seven off schedule with day shifts only in a closed ICU environment.
- A major teaching hospital - serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Aloha isn't just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy.
- It's no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
- Join a large team of 54 Hospitalists at The Queen's Medical Center, the system's flagship facility with 575 beds.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.