Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TOP Tier compensation plan with bonus incentives and lucrative benefit package.
- Student loan repayment options.
- Manageable patient census with generous staffing and APP support.
- It's no wonder many consider Hawaii paradise.
- Best of all, our consistent sunny and breezy weather allow for participation in these all year-round.
- The Aloha spirit lends itself to the strong culture and diversity that makes Hawaii a true melting pot.
- Join a large team of 54 Hospitalists at The Queen's Medical Center, the system's flagship facility with 575 beds.
- In addition to the outdoor beauty and adventure, our Islands also have a thriving Arts and Entertainment scene.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- The outdoor activities include: water skiing, jet skiing, parasailing, kite-surfing, boating, snorkeling, diving, surfing, free-diving, spear fishing, hiking, running, biking, beach volleyball, kayaking, camping, and off-roading, among many others.
- A major teaching hospital - serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Seven on, seven off schedule with day shifts only in a closed ICU environment.
- Generous signing bonus.
- The list of activities goes on and on!
- Aloha isn't just a greeting, it is an unmistakable way of life in Hawaii, literally meaning affection, love, peace, compassion and mercy.
- Hawaii Group Welcoming Hospitalists.
- Opportunity to teach residents and be involved in medical research (if desired).
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center - the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- The Queen's Health System in Honolulu, Hawaii is expanding its Hospitalist team!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.