Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Abls and BLS.
- CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is from 7 pm - 7 am.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Hawaii.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with Abls and BLS certification.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: Active HI state license needed.
- You need to have an active HI state license for this assignment.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Procedures: No procedures required.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago