Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Monday · September 16, 2019
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification needed.
- HI license required.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only HI-licensed providers will be considered.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 16 - 17 patients per day.
- Vent management and intubations.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- The provider will work seven shifts per month on average.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A Hawaii-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.