Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Monday · August 3, 2020
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In this cosmopolitan capital city, you'll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
- Blue Distinction Center.
- These Positions Offer.
- It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds.
- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu's south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the United States island chain.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons).
- Home to the majority of Oahu's population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
- Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- Looking for a new start in July 2019.
- Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Coverage: Day 36 hours physician and 10 hour APP and Night 12 hours in-house physician.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- 12 Hour shifts.
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (United States News & World Report 2017-18).
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member.
- A major teaching hospital, Queen's serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- For Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.
- A member of The Queen's Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer).
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers).
- The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- 16-20 Patients per shift.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
- Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth).
- NEW Openings: Hospitalist Physicians Needed IN Honolulu, HI!
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services