Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- 12 Hour shifts.
- Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Looking for a new start in July 2019.
- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu's south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the United States island chain.
- MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- These Positions Offer.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons).
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- Blue Distinction Center.
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member.
- NEW Openings: Hospitalist Physicians Needed IN Honolulu, HI!
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- For Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.
- It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
- Home to the majority of Oahu's population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (United States News & World Report 2017-18).
- Coverage: Day 36 hours physician and 10 hour APP and Night 12 hours in-house physician.
- A member of The Queen's Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii.
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer).
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association).
- Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth).
- Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- In this cosmopolitan capital city, you'll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers).
- A major teaching hospital, Queen's serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
- The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- 16-20 Patients per shift.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services