Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers).
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- Coverage: Day 36 hours physician and 10 hour APP and Night 12 hours in-house physician.
- These Positions Offer.
- NEW Openings: Hospitalist Physicians Needed IN Honolulu, HI!
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Looking for a new start in July 2019.
- For Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
- A member of The Queen's Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu's south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the United States island chain.
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (United States News & World Report 2017-18).
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association).
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth).
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons).
- The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- In this cosmopolitan capital city, you'll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
- A major teaching hospital, Queen's serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds.
- 12 Hour shifts.
- Home to the majority of Oahu's population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer).
- 16-20 Patients per shift.
- Blue Distinction Center.
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services