Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These Positions Offer.
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member.
- Coverage: Day 36 hours physician and 10 hour APP and Night 12 hours in-house physician.
- Home to the majority of Oahu's population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu's south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the United States island chain.
- Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
- It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds.
- Blue Distinction Center.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (United States News & World Report 2017-18).
- Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth).
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
- NEW Openings: Hospitalist Physicians Needed IN Honolulu, HI!
- 12 Hour shifts.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer).
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association).
- The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- A major teaching hospital, Queen's serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- In this cosmopolitan capital city, you'll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
- A member of The Queen's Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons).
- MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- Looking for a new start in July 2019.
- 16-20 Patients per shift.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- For Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services