Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Honolulu) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- In this cosmopolitan capital city, you'll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping.
- 16-20 Patients per shift.
- Qualified candidates should be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Best Hospital in Honolulu (United States News & World Report 2017-18).
- Looking for a new start in July 2019.
- A major teaching hospital, Queen's serves as a clinical training site for the residency programs of the University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (The Joint Commission, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association).
- Coverage: Day 36 hours physician and 10 hour APP and Night 12 hours in-house physician.
- The Queen's Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
- 12 Hour shifts.
- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu's south shore, is capital of Hawaii and gateway to the United States island chain.
- Cardiac Specialty Center (UnitedHealth).
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Located in downtown Honolulu, Queen's serves as the major referral center for cancer, heart disease, neuroscience, orthopedics, surgery, emergency medicine and behavioral health, and has the only organ transplantation program in the State of Hawaii.
- Cancer Center accreditation, with commendations (Commission on Cancer).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Hospitalists to join our team in Honolulu, HI.
- Breast Center accreditation (National Accreditation Programs of Breast Centers).
- It is licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds.
- NEW Openings: Hospitalist Physicians Needed IN Honolulu, HI!
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Residency Training accreditation (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education).
- These Positions Offer.
- Blue Distinction Center.
- Home to the majority of Oahu's population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.
- A member of The Queen's Health Systems family of hospitals, The Queen's Medical Center is the largest private hospital in Hawaii.
- For Spine Surgery & Cardiac Care (Blue Cross & Blue Shield Assoc.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission.
- Queen's is also the state's designated trauma center--the first and only Level I trauma center in Hawaii.
- MD Anderson Cancer Network.
- Level I Trauma Center (American College of Surgeons).
- Recognition (American Nurses Credentialing Center).
- National Cancer Institute Community Cancer Centers Program member.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services