Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lihue) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Here you will experience the quality lifestyle of The Garden Island - providing a safe, beautiful, family-oriented, rural community for your future practice.
- Ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable covering our 7-bed ICU and can perform intubation and insert central lines.
- We are looking for a team player with strong attention to detail with a commitment to delivering the highest quality health care to Hawai.
- We have 2 openings - one day shift and one nocturnal.
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital is currently seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine Hospitalist.
- I's people with excellent patient satisfaction.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Hawaii Pacific Health