Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hilo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Great location.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine trained Hospitalists to join our Hospitalist team at Hilo Medical Center in Hilo, Hawaii.
- The region surrounding Hilo features with dramatic waterfalls, fertile rain forests and blooming gardens.
- Double physician coverage.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- The position will include some ICU patient management, but there are Intensivists on staff.
- Competitive compensation.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- You are joining a well-established team of 12 physicians.
- This is an excellent opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality.
- Established in 1897 HMC has grown from a 10-bed hospital to the present facility of 264 licensed beds.
- Hilo Medical Center is the largest facility in the Hawaii Health Systems Corporation.
This perm job opening was posted