Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Saturday · November 17, 2018
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Wahiawa) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Off season providers on days scheduled for 10 hours but in house for 6 - Allowing for More Island Time!
- We support a balanced lifestyle and the Hawaiian Islands are the perfect place to blend personal and professional pursuits.
- We are currently expanding our services to Oahu and are looking for Hospitalist physicians who have a passion for providing exceptional care and service.
- The overwhelming beauty of the islands and natural surroundings provide scenic backdrops ranging from waterfalls and lush green valleys to crashing waves and white sand beaches.
- Mid Pacific Hospitalists strives to be a fair, transparent and physician oriented group interested in nurturing the next generation of quality physicians and meeting the ever-changing healthcare challenges of our time.
- 13 to 16 Clinical Shifts per Month in a 49 Bed hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Wahiawa, HI.
- Proficiency with Central lines, intubating and other procedures preferred.
- Strategic relationship to expand our services with Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (Hepa) - the oldest and longest-standing ED physician group in Hawaii.
- A true quality of life opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- You'll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling.
- Not only do we get to work with great people, but we live in a truly beautiful place.
- Employed Position with Full Complement of Benefits - including PTO.
- Apply Now!
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- Staff Hospitalist or Nocturnist Position Available.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago