Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ewa Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have immediate openings.
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Its major services include General Surgery, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Critical Care, Imaging, 24 hour Anesthesia, Ophthalmology, Urology, Pharmacy, and a 23-bed Emergency Department.
- Residents enjoy beautiful weather, pristine beaches, safe neighborhoods, excellent school systems, and a variety of cultures, cuisines and traditions.
- 84 hours of physician coverage daily.
- As the third largest Hawaiian island, O'ahu is home to the majority of Hawaii's diverse population and is a hub for international business and military defense.
- BC/BE IM only.
- Acls & BLS also required.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Epic EMR.
- 12-17 patients per provider with 1-2 admissions/day.
- Average of 6 admissions/night.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Closed ICU with 24 hour Intensivist.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- The Queen's Medical Center - West O'ahu is an 80-bed community hospital and the newest member of The Queen's Health Systems family.
- Ewa Beach, HI is located in Honolulu County on the beautiful island of O'ahu.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Hospitalist Program.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time Hospitalists in Ewa Beach, HI.
- HI licensed preferred or in process.
- No procedures required.
- Full time considered 144 hours per month.
- The Queen's Health System has been providing quality healthcare services to the people of Hawaii for over anded upon this mission by opening the West O'ahu campus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services