Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Sunday · June 16, 2019
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ewa Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls & BLS also required.
- Ewa Beach, HI is located in Honolulu County on the beautiful island of O'ahu.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Residents enjoy beautiful weather, pristine beaches, safe neighborhoods, excellent school systems, and a variety of cultures, cuisines and traditions.
- Full time considered 144 hours per month.
- Average of 6 admissions/night.
- The Queen's Medical Center - West O'ahu is an 80-bed community hospital and the newest member of The Queen's Health Systems family.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Epic EMR.
- HI licensed preferred or in process.
- BC/BE IM only.
- Hospitalist Program.
- 84 hours of physician coverage daily.
- 12-17 patients per provider with 1-2 admissions/day.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time Hospitalists in Ewa Beach, HI.
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- Closed ICU with 24 hour Intensivist.
- Its major services include General Surgery, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Critical Care, Imaging, 24 hour Anesthesia, Ophthalmology, Urology, Pharmacy, and a 23-bed Emergency Department.
- As the third largest Hawaiian island, O'ahu is home to the majority of Hawaii's diverse population and is a hub for international business and military defense.
- No procedures required.
- The Queen's Health System has been providing quality healthcare services to the people of Hawaii for over anded upon this mission by opening the West O'ahu campus.
- We have immediate openings.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services