Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Friday · October 18, 2019
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Ewa Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average of 6 admissions/night.
- Excellent Annual Salary.
- 12-17 patients per provider with 1-2 admissions/day.
- 3,ense Reimbursement Account.
- Ewa Beach, HI is located in Honolulu County on the beautiful island of O'ahu.
- The Queen's Medical Center - West O'ahu is an 80-bed community hospital and the newest member of The Queen's Health Systems family.
- Acls & BLS also required.
- Residents enjoy beautiful weather, pristine beaches, safe neighborhoods, excellent school systems, and a variety of cultures, cuisines and traditions.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Epic EMR.
- As the third largest Hawaiian island, O'ahu is home to the majority of Hawaii's diverse population and is a hub for international business and military defense.
- No procedures required.
- HI licensed preferred or in process.
- 84 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Paid "A" rated malpractice insurance with unlimited tail coverage.
- Its major services include General Surgery, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Critical Care, Imaging, 24 hour Anesthesia, Ophthalmology, Urology, Pharmacy, and a 23-bed Emergency Department.
- Full time considered 144 hours per month.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time Hospitalists in Ewa Beach, HI.
- We have immediate openings.
- Closed ICU with 24 hour Intensivist.
- Employee status with full benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k, and more.
- BC/BE IM only.
- Hospitalist Program.
- The Queen's Health System has been providing quality healthcare services to the people of Hawaii for over anded upon this mission by opening the West O'ahu campus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services