Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Friday · April 20, 2018
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent job opening (Lihue) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 6 Hospitalists currently on staff.
- Kauai Medical Clinic, located on the same campus as Wilcox Medical center consists of over 80 multispecialty providers.
- Ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable covering our 72 bed community hospital, including 7-bed ICU and can perform intubation and insert central lines.
- 14 shifts per month on average.
- Wilcox Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine Nocturnist.
- Epic EMR.
- Salary range - $245K - $270K (which includes senority and productivity bonuses.
- Nocturnal shift: 7pm-7am.
- Here you will experience the quality lifestyle of The Garden Island - providing a safe, beautiful, family-oriented, rural community for your future practice.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Both clinic and hospital are part of Hawaii Pacific Health, the largest Health Care Organization in Hawaii.
- Benefits include full medical, dental, vision, 401K, Malpractice coverage, Professional Expense Reimbursement, Relocation assistance, sign on bonus, and an employer sponsored retirement package after 1 year of employment.
- Including 3 hospitals on the Island of Oahu: Straub Medical Center, Kapiolani Women & Children and Pali Momi Medical Center).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Hawaii Pacific Health