Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Wednesday · December 13, 2017
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Hawaii) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open to IM or FP.
- Locums Hospitalist LTC job opportunity on the island of Maui in Hawaii.
- No procedures required.
- M-F, 8a-5p.
- 5-10 PPD, although facility census average is 62.
- Requires 3 years of LTC experience.
- Looking for someone that will be on the island for 4-6 months.
- Asap ongoing.
- Must be full time.
- Provider needs to work M-F for 4-6 months, not week on/off.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Leaders.