Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Monday · August 21, 2017
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Medical Director and Staff Hospitalist Positions Available.
- Mid Pacific Hospitalists strives to be a fair, transparent and physician oriented group interested in nurturing the next generation of quality physicians and meeting the ever-changing healthcare challenges of our time.
- We support a balanced lifestyle and the Hawaiian Islands are the perfect place to blend personal and professional pursuits.
- Strategic relationship to expand our services with Hawaii Emergency Physicians Associated (Hepa) - the oldest and longest-standing ED physician group in Hawaii.
- Employed Position with Full Complement of Benefits - including PTO.
- We are in the process of accepting CV's and scheduling confidential interviews.
- You'll enjoy great benefits including fair and flexible scheduling.
- Income Potential of $250-$270k per Year.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
- Not only do we get to work with great people, but we live in a truly beautiful place.
- A true quality of life opportunity that lets you invest in your future and builds your nest egg.
- We are currently expanding our services in Hawaii and are looking for Hospitalist physicians who have a passion for providing exceptional care and service.
- The overwhelming beauty of the islands and natural surroundings provide scenic backdrops ranging from waterfalls and lush green valleys to crashing waves and white sand beaches.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Waimea, HI.
- Apply Now!
- 13 to 15 Clinical Shifts per Month - Allowing for More Island Time!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago