Hospitalist Jobs in Hawaii
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in Aloha State
Photo: View of the beach from a hotel balcony in Honolulu.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lihue) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent benefits, competitive compensation, and relocation assistance.
- Kaua'i, Hawai'i.
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital is currently seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible Internal Medicine Nocturnist.
- Nocturnal shift: 7pm-7am.
- 6 Hospitalists currently on staff.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lihue, HI.
- EOE / AA / Disabled / Vets.
- Practice what you love in Paradise!
- 14 shifts per month on average.
- Here you will experience the quality lifestyle of The Garden Island - providing a safe, beautiful, family-oriented, rural community for your future practice.
- Ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable covering our 72 bed community hospital, including 7-bed ICU and can perform intubation and insert central lines.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago